All vintage campers come equipped with:
- Welcome Package
- Instruction Binder with manuals and important information
- Chocks, Stabilizer Jacks and Leveling blocks
- Locks & keys for hitch, coupler, camper door and hatches
- 12 Volt tire pump
- Basic tool box
- Fire extinguisher
- Basic camping supplies (utensils, dinnerware for 4, cookware, electric kettle, coffee maker, electric fan/heater, 100 ft extension cord, lantern, linens, comforter, fire starters, broom/dustpan etc.) Please bring your own pillows.
- Starter packs of : paper towel, tinfoil, trash bags, etc., in case you forget some
- Various board games and playing cards
- Approved cleaning supplies
The above list is subject to change at anytime. We recommend you review the comprehensive camping list we have compiled to determine the items that best suit your camping needs that are supplied or you can rent and what personal belongings you will need to bring to make your camping adventure a success. In case you would like an item not mentioned, let us know and we’ll see if we can arrange it for a fee. Visit our “What camping gear can I rent” page for details.
Light a fire to warm up a chilly night. Prepare your breakfast over an open flame.